Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who do you think deserves Nobel Prize more then Obama, at this time period?

Who do you think deserves Nobel Prize more then Obama, at this time period?|||A cockroach.|||ghandi|||Oh, is deserving a requirement?|||The Yamster (cough, blatant brown nosing attempt, cough).|||Me. I have done as much, if not more, to advance world peace, than 0bama.





I don't hold the office of President, but that isn't a requirement, is it?|||ME!


I have built up a house for an abandoned women and her three children, calmed neighborhood tensions and brought about peace in my own household.


I gave food for the needy and taught peace in a poor neighborhood and showed them how to combat rumors and personality assassinations





I just was not on TV reading a speech written for me by another person, as our Prez was!


He received the $1.4 million prize for:


READING A SPEECH!


Why didn't they give the prize to the speech writer???

No comments:

Post a Comment