Saturday, November 19, 2011

If you had won the Nobel prize how would you?

If you had won the Nobel prize in Obama place, how would you have made and continue to make it mean something?|||If I were Obama I would've told them to give it to somebody who actually did something to promote peace.|||Do just like he did and give the money to charity.|||I would have done what he did, I would have given the prize money away to charity.|||I would have acted better in front of the Swedish king to start with. I would condemn Iran, Syria, and North Korea, as well as islamic radicalism.|||Well, I certainly wouldn't set out to destroy the greatest nation in the world by crippling it economically and dramatically expanding its control over the lives of its citizens.





I'd probably just sit at home on YA answering questions.|||Continue on in the direction of the ideals that they gave it to me for. Of course, I would keep the $1.4 Million to help me do that.|||I would have gone around the world saying things like, 'Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try....' and you may say i am a dreamer-but i am not the only one.





maybe someday you'll join us. the world, can it live as one?

No comments:

Post a Comment