Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you think that Obama deserved the Nobel Prize reward that he just recieved?

What's your opinion? Did Obama deserve the Nobel Prize or not? Why do you think that he recieved the reward in the first place?|||how does a man who only causes pure controversy since the first day he got on the news deserve a PEACE prize?





oh.. cuz he's black? suddenly i see.|||No.|||No, Jesserel did|||no.|||only because hes the prez he got it|||not again...





No he did not in my opinion.


It seemed like he got it for instilling hope in the community and thats all it was; false hope is very disappointing in the end.|||......|||No, he doesn't suck well.|||He hasn't done anything to further the cause of peace, so NO!|||I think he should sell it on eBay and buy some weed with the money|||I don't really care|||yea, but can yall stop asking this question already, this is passe now|||No, not really. What has he done so far?


Here come the thumbs down!!!


O_O|||NO! I THINK HE NEEDS TO GET OFF MY TV CUZ I AM TIRED OF SEEING HIM. HE NEEDS TO START DOING WHAT HE SAID HE IS GONNA DO!|||He's the fcking president. He's acting too.. likeable, if not for a better word at the time.|||NO





But neither did he...claims he's giving all the money to charity, but don't you think that he should have declined it if he really felt that way rather than take a huge charitable tax deduction?!|||nope nope nope...|||No disrepect intended but he hasn't really accomplished anything in his ten months in office to justify it. I think it was premature.|||**** no, he hasn't done anything|||No, I don't think he deserved it. He had only been in office for a very short time when he was nominated, and he hasn't actually done anything worthy of one in my opinion.|||Obama's getting tons of crap for getting it because, in fact, he didn't really do much to earn it. However, he didn't choose to get it, so really, the complaints should be going towards the people who awarded it to him.|||no because my concern was he received it before he won the election and although recently he did things that may warrant the award I wonder what it was for from his past.


Since I don't know why I would say no but if it was explained as to why I may have a change of mind.|||No,what has he done thats good so far.


Besides spending more $ than all prez combined %26gt;_%26lt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…


Everbody has there opinions ^^^|||blah blah blah, just answered this!





And no I think that he hasn't been in there long enough to get a prize and its more of a popularity thing than anything! It was premature, and he hasn't proved himself yet! Yay that we have moved along in this country enough that we can elect a black president, but that shouldn't be the only reason he gets a peace prize!|||Maybe not, but who am I to question the Nobel Committee, do you question their choice on physics or economics?


I hope he does earn it, America needs to be a beacon of peace, rather then war, being as such maybe it was a slap in the face to (extreme expletive) bush.|||Well, he's black.|||I'm sorry to say this but this question has been asked about 100 times so far this week!!...Go back and look some of those answers because I will not answers it again all I will say is yes!! But that me!!|||No He didn't deserve the nobel prize award he hasn't done nuthin for us! and the "health care plan" omg that's awful we need to start all over!|||No I do not believe he was worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. Even he said that he did not deserve it. I have no idea what prompted the Norwegian Committee to give a man who is only on Office for nine months a Peace Prize when Mahatma Gandhi who was nominated for five years never received the award.|||Absolutely not. He hasn't done anything. Now the reward is a joke.|||hmm.. not really! but at least he gave hope to a better world, a false hope maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment